xo
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Remembering Great Music ♪
Have you ever thought about how music has changed so much! I heard a song the other day and I started thinking about how great music was "back in the day." Now I wasn't there to live it, and to hear it live, but being able to watch old TV shows or see videos on YouTube seems to be just as good. It seems like music back then was more of an emotion and had deeper meanings than a lot of the music now. Maybe that is a bold statement to make but the lyrics and the passion that was put into the music just seems more real. Today music is more commercialized, and all for marketing, and that is great, it just seems to me to have a different meaning. I would have loved to listen to Frank Sinatra LIVE, or Billie Holiday, can you imagine?! Watch some of the videos with the be below songs, I enjoyed them!
xo
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment