

What better way to spend your money, than donating to a Charity! I have heard about Operation Smile so I decided to do some research and see what this Charity is all about and how I can help. My heart went out to so many children, reading their stories, and looking at picture after picture. Operation Smile's mission statement, “Mobilizing a world of generous hearts to heal children’s smiles and transform lives across the globe.” I thought WOW, this is amazing, people helping children to smile all over the world. Founded in 1982, Operation Smile, volunteers have treated more than 130,000 children that are born with cleft lips, cleft palates, and any other type of facial deformities. Operation Smile is currently in 51 countries. For as little as $240, you can make a donation that will help Operation Smile change a child’s life, giving them the gift of surgery. You can also donate just $20 a month, which is what you would spend on a couple drinks, or coffee..right? So think about that the next time you spend $20 on something each month. Every month you'll smile because of what your giving to a child, I know I will!
Click on my Operation Smile page below, and help me change lives, even if it’s $ 1, you’re still helping make a difference!

♥♥ MiissSteph for Change ♥♥
DONTATE HERE! Enter this in your browser: http://support.operationsmile.org/goto/MiissSteph

No comments:
Post a Comment