
A year ago July 24 th, a dear friend passed away, Christopher Laurie "Topher." One of my best friends, Brittany, lost her best friend, her husband, and father of her 2 daughters. He was a great friend, a friend that always brought a smile to your face. I remember sitting at Chris' service and watching his tribute video, and it bringing back some great memories, I laughed, I cried, I thought "Wow, he loved Britt, Stella, and Lucy, his new baby on the way so much!!" When you were around him, you could see the love he had for them, it was the way he looked at them and was so proud. That day showed me that loving someone, and having someone to love you is the most AMAZING gift god can give you. Love can change your life forever. I recently broke up with my boyfriend around that time, and I knew I made the right decision. A relationship is work at times, but loving someone is easy! I knew that I wanted to find the love that Chris and Britt shared, because that was real and so strong.

We celebrated Stella's 3rd birthday yesterday. Brittany, and the Laurie Family threw an amazing party, "Fiesta De Stella.". There were probably about 100 people, and so much love everywhere. Singing ♫ Happy Birthday ♫, as Stella awaited to blow out her candles, I was thinking how proud Chris must be, looking down at his beautiful daughter Stella, his wife, new baby Lucy, and all the family and friends! Brittany is one of the strongest people I know and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I love you B, Stella and Lucy!
♥ In loving memory ~ Chris Laurie ♥
xoxo
"Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world"
-John Mayor

No comments:
Post a Comment