
Where would I be today without my girlfriends? For those of you that know me, you know that I am girlie as they come and I love my girlfriends. Growing up I was always shopping with my mom and dragging one of my girlfriends with me. One that I can always remember, as if it were yesterday, is my best friend Shayna. Ironically, she is a total tomboy. She would have her weekend softball games, while I would be cheerleading at the weekend football games (and of course boy crazy). However we always made time for each other and were attached at the hip. If I wasn’t at her house she was at my house. Back to the shopping, like I said I would drag her with me and my mom, we would pretend we were sisters, that’s what I remember most! Growing up it was always important to me for me to have the best girlfriends, the friends that I knew I would have fun with and could laugh with and just be silly (not to mention make up the best dance to a Paula Abdul song). I am thankful that I took that with me to today, now at 28, still spending time with my best girlfriends! So many times, girls tend to lose their selves in their relationship with their boyfriends, or just don’t make the time. One of the most important things that a girl should always remember is that your girlfriends will always be there no matter what is going on in your life and no matter how far you are from each other, so MAKE the time. If you don’t have these types of girlfriends, find one today! Guys need their guy time, girls need their girl time, and if you don’t have that then I think you’re in trouble. Don’t get me wrong, I hope to love the person I’m with and want to spend all the time in the world with him, but I also need my girlfriends and he also needs his guy time. For the girls that can’t handle their men away from them, and question every hour on the hour while they’re with the guys, find yourself again. If you don’t it will not only hurt your relationship, but it will hurt you in the end. So I thank all my girlfriends who have been there for me, and have helped me realize how important it is to keep you girls close. This weekend will be great for all of us to spend time together, reconnect and remember how fun it is having “girl time.” I love all you girls and I hope that the JW is prepared for our craziness!
"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they are meant to be there; they serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or help you figure out who you are."
xoxo

my favorite was when people used to think we were twins..because of our HUGE pink glasses (yeah I know I copied you)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU...it's going to be a great week