Thursday, July 30, 2009
15 years of X GAMES
Celebrating 15 years of the X Games with 200 athletes.
Category: Skateboarding, FMX, Motocross, BMX
Dates: July 30- August, 2009 -Event Schedule
Location: Home Depot Center, Los Angeles, California
Event Website:
www.xgames.com
Live coverage will be on ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC July 30th (today ) – August 3. Though I will be at work, I look forward to catching as much as I can (well listening on our office TVs). For all of you that are headed to the games, I’m jealous!
There will be an awesome movie coming out, XGames 3D The Movie. It comes out August 21st, and is only out for 1 week, so go check out, I know I will!
Athletes: Bob Burnquist, Ricky Carmichael, Kyle Loza, Travis Pastrana, Danny Way, Shaun White
http://www.xgames3dmovie.com
Category: Skateboarding, FMX, Motocross, BMX
Dates: July 30- August, 2009 -Event Schedule
Location: Home Depot Center, Los Angeles, California
Event Website:
www.xgames.com
Live coverage will be on ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC July 30th (today ) – August 3. Though I will be at work, I look forward to catching as much as I can (well listening on our office TVs). For all of you that are headed to the games, I’m jealous!
There will be an awesome movie coming out, XGames 3D The Movie. It comes out August 21st, and is only out for 1 week, so go check out, I know I will!
Athletes: Bob Burnquist, Ricky Carmichael, Kyle Loza, Travis Pastrana, Danny Way, Shaun White
http://www.xgames3dmovie.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment